We provide a simple remote IT support service. This is speedy and effective as more than 70% of computer problems we encounter are software related and can be fixed remotely via the internet. (However, if you’re uncomfortable with this process, please see our other onsite and carry-in options.)
Advantages to You (the customer):
- No need to pay call-out fees for an IT technician to visit you onsite.
- No more waiting for hours for a technician to drive to your company before you can carry on working.
- By eliminating time-consuming and expensive trips from our premises to that of our customers our technicians are able to support twice as many customers as before. This allows us to keep our support fees lower.
Advantages to B&D System Engineers:
- By eliminating time consuming and expensive drives on the road between customers, we can now service twice as many customers per technician. This makes us more profitable per technician which in turn enables us to keep our support fees lower than the competition.
How to Get Instant Remote Support:
Please take note of the following security notes:
- All remote support sessions are encrypted and password protected. Only B&D System Engineers technicians will be able to connect to your computer.
- It is only possible for B&D System Engineers technicians to log onto your computer while the Remote Support application is running.
- You will see everything the technician does on your screen while he is busy. Even if he browses your files stored on your computer a new window will pop up displaying exactly what files are being accessed.
- As soon as a technician connects to your computer, you will see his name popping up at the bottom right-hand corner of your display.
- Should you with to immediately disconnect the active remote support session, simply click on the 'X' displayed under the technician's name at the bottom right of your screen.