B&D System Engineers e-mail disclaimer
- The information contained in this email and any of its attachments may be confidential and subject to legal privilege. It is intended solely for the intended recipient.
- If you are not the intended recipient, you may not under any circumstances disclose, copy, distribute or take action that relies on the content of this information, as doing so may be unlawful.
- Any reference to B&D System Engineers is inclusive of its subsidiaries, associated companies, divisions and employees.
- No warranty or representations whatsoever are made by B&D System Engineers regarding the information contained in this email. No warranty is given that that this email is free from viruses.
- B&D System Engineers will not be liable or responsible for any damages whatsoever that relate to the use of the information contained in this e-mail or the non-delivery or delayed delivery of this email to its intended recipient.
- The contents and any views expressed in the contents are, unless otherwise stated, the views of the author and not those of B&D System Engineers or any of its management or directors. Information in the form of data messages and any attachments thereto will be legal, valid and enforceable on B&D System Engineers only if an authorised B&D System Engineers employee has confirmed or consented to the communication.
- There are instances where B&D System Engineers does contract using electronic communication, such as facilitating Internet switches. In cases where contracts are concluded using electronic communication B&D System Engineers considers such contracts to have been concluded in Centurion at the registered office of B&D System Engineers.
- In certain instances B&D System Engineers will communicate with its clients using electronic mail. Such electronic communication will at all times be subject to the terms and conditions contained in this document. In the event that the client no longer wishes to receive such communication in the abovementioned manner, he/she may click on the “communication preference” link on the email and elect his/her preferred method of communication.
- All rights are reserved.